This is to help outline what is going on with the JoeordieCluster Ark: Survival Evolved server.
This server is set up to attract casual players and to limit grief by full-time players. Since the server is cycled on and off often a few rates have been adjust to to compensate for the server being turned off.
- Don't be a douche-bag
- Server is non-persistent and runs currently
from Noon PST to Midnight PST(not enough normal players so this is not true)
- Server is updated nightly.
- Server is stock except for:
- Difficulty set at map max (Scorched Earth and The Island = 120, The Center = 150)
- structures per platform set at +6000%
- Taming Rates at 200% (Mating Delay timers are also lowered)
- Maturation Rates at 1000% (Wyvrens take about 10 hours instead of 100) the imprinting mechanic has been adjust to match the speed so its possible to get to 97% imprint on dinos.
- Cluster timer at 10 days.
- roll-backs occur occasionally because of system configuration and cluster alterations.
- Cluster transfers works, Set up Arkaley Island Map as a trophy island for dino storage.
- Battle-eye not configured (saving on RAM)
There is also a Telegram notification service, so that when the server does anything (on or off or update) you get a telegram to that effect.
There is also a mumble server on-board if you play for a while you can ask for access. Usually I'm looking for people to hit level 30 before i consider letting them access it. Chat with Joeordie to find out more.